The 10 Commandments Of MLM Recruiting That Work
You can read as many blog posts or watch as many video trainings about prospecting till your blue in the face.
If you don’t know the order of marketing and recruiting in MLM then you will stay lost and confused.
Which is why we called this post the 10 Commandments of MLM Recruiting to help you out.
In order for you to reach the promised land of freedom from all debt and vacation wherever you likeÂ then you’re going to have to learn and obey the 10 Commandments of MLM Recruiting. Read more…!
I don’t think every MLM company on the planet is bad but I must say with all that I know and am still learning now there are some MLM companies that you may or may not have heard of that still teach the same outdated strategies that don’t duplicate in today’s marketplace.
So to best help you here is a set of guidelines you should follow if your in the network marketing industry and promoting an MLM.
The 10 Commandments of MLM Recruiting:
1. Thou shalt brand yourself Â and not your MLM company or products just be the authentic you. ~ You see even though your involved in a network marketing opportunity doesn’t mean everyone on the planet will be right for what you have to offer. Â Learn the skills to prospect people by sifting and sorting. Present yourself as if your theÂ productÂ by branding yourself as the authority in your niche.
2. Thou shalt not bear false witness to compensation or make false income claims or guarantees. ~ You should not make fake income claims that are over exaggerated this is not only lying but could land you in trouble with the FTC. Be sure to include a financial or income disclaimer if you plan to show social proof of income on your advertisments.
3. Thou shalt not steal by taking other distributors sales, downline, or profits for themselves. ~ This is the wrong way to grow any business but not only that it’s immoral and disrespectful to other distributors within the same company. Â You must learn to respect other distributors and their contacts by not cross selling them into your own team within the same company.
4. Thou shalt stay focused and productive all the days of your business week and schedule time appropriately for yourself and family. ~ Working in network marketing has to be one of the most hardest careers you will ever do so make sure to schedule all follow up calls and appointments accordingly. Â Time is money and you don’t want to waste your time working your business and leaving your friends and family out of the picture therefore schedule your outings and weekend family trips in advance in your planner.
5. Thou shalt not prejudge others for it is not your place to prejudge people for you do not know what their work ethic is or capable of.~ Just because someone is dressed a certain way or acts a certain way doesn’t give you the right to prejudge them by not approaching them with the business. Â You don’t know what this person you call weird and immature is capable of as far as their work ethics so be nice and respectful by treating everyone you approach with integrity.
6. Thou shalt be committed and stay consistent in their marketing and advertising efforts.~ It’s true this industry is going to require all you got to give it so you must stay committed and consistent in your tasks if you want to become successful in your entrepreneurship journey.
7. Thou shalt attend events, meetings, training, calls, and vacations with their team and not alone.~ One thing you must learn is these events, meetings, conventions, conference calls and webinars are for you and to help you learn by staying in communication with your company’s business marketing structure. Â If you don’t invest into your education and training you will be left out and you will fail so you have no one to blame for your failures other than yourself.
8. Thou shalt remember to keep God first, family second, and your career in network marketing third in priority.~Â In order to have the right balance with work and family you always want to put God first in your life and the rest will all fall into place.
9. Thou shalt honor all relationships offline and online ; not tarnish or burn bridges thou can not rebuild. ~Â When you develop a relationship with someone online or offline don’t take it for granted or abuse their friendship by thinking these people are all going to end up in your business or are here to buy something from you. Â That is the wrong mindset in the first place, this industry is all about relationships and it is called “network marketing’ for the purpose of meeting new people, communicating and building community awareness, and transfers of wealth and abundance. Â Whether your friends are supporting you or stopped supporting you and moved on to other ventures make sure you support them no matter if they are in or not involved in your industry or company. These are the people in your circle of influence that may refer you to a contact that might become of value to you in your life or career.
10. Thou shalt remain a student of the industry by reading, studying, and be a leader. ~Â Through reading, writing (blogging) and implementing the skills you learn in your self education this is the element that will increase your value and credibility.
“We are always learning something new, you don’t know everything”. ~Anastacia Hauldridge
So that’s the 10 commandments of MLM recruiting for you and if you got any value from reading this post be sure to comment below your thoughts, we love to hear from you.
Cheers to your success,
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!