How Attraction MarketingÂ Works Through Blogging
If you thought blogging was about writing a blog post that is short about how your day went um no.
That’s not how blogging works because its no wonder your losing leads.
Your not implementing attraction marketing techniques and this skill is essential to every online marketer’s success.
Today I want to share with you how attraction marketingÂ works through blogging gets you leads and we are going to give you some awesome free tools to help you get your blogging off to a good start. Â Read more…!
These days everyone is just about blogging about all kinds of topics but for others who never even heard of a blog it can be very confusing to understand it’s true potential. Â You may not know this but we have been able to generate leads and sales just from blogging about specific topics. Â I will be giving you some of my best blogging ideas to help you figure out what you would want to write about but first let’s debunk some notorious myths about the true power of blogging.
How Attraction Marketing Works Through Blogging
First of all there some blogging myths that really get under my skin that I hear from people who I meet on the web and they thought were real secrets to top bloggers success.
1.Â Blogging once a week, once a month, or even once a year is good enough.
Whoever is teaching you this don’t listen it’s B.S!Â In order for you to get noticed online you must find your flow whether it is every day, 4 days a week, or 3 days a week. It all depends on how far you want to go in your business.
Personally we blog everyday unless we are sick and we schedule our blog for the week or month in advance if we are working on heavy projects. I still struggle with this from time to time but I am sure you do to and in order to get over this is to not let it stop you.
2. Blogging whenever you feel like it or haveÂ time to is good enough for a blogger.
Well if you plan to be blogging when your feel like it then you just planned to lose money when you feel like it. You must blog consistently daily in order to see results.
3. My blog is not perfect yet, I donâ€™t have a logo or the right look yet itâ€™s not finished thatâ€™s why I am not blogging.
Even if the blog is really buttÂ ugly did you know it will still get traffic and leads no matter what it looks like. Just because itâ€™s unfinished and you donâ€™t have the right branded look, just get the content up there and later on you can gradually work your way to getting the look done over.
The Purpose of Attraction Marketing With Your Blogging Efforts
- You can brand yourself as an authority in your niche and business.
- You can build relationships with your readers and followers.
- You can establish credibility for your experience.
- Attract the right target market and traffic.
- Blog about your personal story
- Blog about your experience
- Blog about something youâ€™re passionate about, it could be about shoes, fashion, movies, comedy, music, travel, dancing, writing, singing, blogging, cooking, etc.
- Blog about your likes and dislikes about the products or services you tested, used already, or bought.
- Blog about how to create, do, make, or fix something.
What Should I Write About?
- Blog about the hottest and latest news that is industry related.
- Blog about a book, video, blog post, or cd you heard, read or listened to and like or disliked.
- Blog about secrets such as life hacks, tricks, tips and add photos step by step or video.
- You can even blog about questions that came up during a seminar you attended, email or social media feeds like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Blogging Tips For Your Posts
- Donâ€™t write long boring posts and articles that have over 1000-3000 words.
- Use HD photos that are clear and have expressed your message or headline in your blog.
- Make sure your SEO is complete with H1,H2, and H3 along with Bolding, Italicizing, and Underlining the main keyword.
- Use colorful images or make them yourself using PicMonkey, Canva, or Fotor.
- Insert a Call To Action in your signature ~ ASK
Resources and Links From My Pink Tool Box
For SEO and Keyword Research:
For Headlines and Titles:
I want to thank you for reading how attraction marketing works through bloggingÂ and be sure to leave a comment below if you have any questions well be sure to get back to you.
See you on the next post!
Cheers to your success,
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!