Happy New Year 2015 | A New Years Eve Message From Us To You
Well goodbye 2014 and Happy New Year 2015!Â So, what are your plans for this new year?
What are you going to change for improve in your life, career, or business that you didn’t get a chance to complete last year?
All this and more with a powerful message from us.
5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year 2015!!!
As we close out this old year of 2014 and welcome the new 2015 year tonight. Lets remember the best of times and let go of the worst of times. We are so proud and grateful for the relationship we have built with you; no matter when we met either in person during our visits to your home state, talked on the phone or webinar, or Skyped on a video chat together during our one-on-one coaching sessions all through the blessings of the internet.
I want to say something…listen my friend you need to let go of the past, let go of the worry and forget all the bullshit you put yourself through or created in your life and in your business back in 2014. Learn from each bad decision and mistake and take it as a life lesson learned that you survived so that in 2015 you are off to a fresh new beginning to learn all over again.
If you are disappointed from the way you made your decisions in 2014 and are not happy with how you been running your business then don’t complain about it but learn all new skillsets in order toÂ increase your self worth and value to the marketplace.
Rich and I are truly excited for what we have been planing for 2015. We have planned together a serious Lifestyle Change plan…what we are going to do to strengthen our business to run on autopilot while we focus and work harder on our skills as we continue to be productive as leaders in the affiliate marketing industry.
I can honestly say we areÂ proud of the workÂ weÂ have accomplished and the revenue we have made thus far.
Last year many of you have shared with us your struggles with learning this new digital economy and we listened. How many times have youÂ wanted to throw in the towel andÂ just quit? Â I can tell you that it is totally worth it and if you stick to your guns and stay focused your going to reap the rewards.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of distractions that deter your focus from your daily method of operations and we know how it feels because we have gone through it personally ourselves. Facebook news-feed and silly videos that want you to like and share cats and dogs. Watching old YouTube shows and lastÂ seasons sitcoms and day time soap operas during your work time and Wow! just look at the clock and notice how time is just passing you by…still no productivity.
Some of you have asked us to share with you our most important advice for a fresh start to the new year and so we have 7 important ones for you to follow.
Happy New Year 2015 | 7 New Year Greetings Wishes
I have 7 special new year greetings wishes for you Â that are very important in helping you off to a great fresh start:
1. Read and listen to more personal development but also not just read the stuff but put into practice what you are learning by teaching others on video or in a written blog post.
2. Stick to the business you have if that is what you are happy and believe you will make money with. Don’t bounce around like a rabbit looking for shiny carrots to make you rich, no business will do that only you can be rich by the amount of effort you are willing to put into your business. Â Remember the 80/20 Rule!
3. Be open and stay a student to learn new skills that can be applied to your primary business. Â This will help increase your value to the marketplace in 2015 and beyond. With new skills you can take that anywhere you go and implement it into any business.
4. Make as many videos as you can by video blogging your journey to success on your very own YouTube Channel. A year later down the road you will not recognize yourself I promise you!
5. Trust us and Partner up with me and Rich in 2015 and you will see how much your life will change for the best!
6. Become transparent by keeping it real with your marketing and communication in your social media networking efforts. Â This is something we live by in our business even when times were tough we shared what we were going through and when times were great we shared our experiences of our successes.Â
7. Take care of yourself by eating healthy and juice extracting your fruits and veggies all natural. Wealthy people eat right and exercise because they want to live long enough in order to enjoy their fortune they worked so hard for so put that effort into practice this year as we are going to that ourselves as ourÂ FamilyÂ New Years Resolution.
Right now Rich and I are with our son home tonight as I am writing theseÂ new year wishes messages to you. Â We got the bottle of champagne out along with a full delicious platter of fruits and vegetables with spinach dip to celebrate a healthy and prosperous toast to success with you in 2015!
So those of you who been watching us for sometime on our list, stay tuned for more value, more training resources, and great success reports as we ring in the new year together on this wonderful journey. Those of you who haven’t joined our email list as a subscriber then ring in the New Year 2015 by clicking here to get a fresh start!
Get Focused, Cheers & Happy New Year 2015!
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!