In this Misha Wilson Review post, I want to share with you 10 things I learned from Misha Wilson as my mentor and affiliate marketing coach.
Since hiring Misha Wilson through his coaching and marketing system The Super Affiliate Network Rich and I have learned so much about high ticket affiliate marketing in 2 months and earned over $19,773.10 so far already.
Never before have we ever been coached and mentored with this type of support and have seen massive results this quickly. Just recently we received a quick congratulations call by Misha Wilson on another milestone.
Here is a video recording when Misha himself called us on Skype to congratulate us on another $3,000 commission.
Misha Wilson Review | 10 Things I Learned From Misha Wilson
*Income Disclaimer: Results are not typical for everyone and success is not guaranteed. The income claims is based on our own experience, investment and work effort we put into getting these results with this program.
What have I learned from Misha’s coaching so far:
- Suspend all limiting beliefs.
- There is no one right strategy as far as traffic source but he has learned and mastered solo ads.
- List building is not complicated it becomes simple once you find the right paid traffic source.
- Having the right system that is profitable and converts with both cold and warm traffic.
- Take massive action and have the tenacity to keep going forward.
- Blogging is a great medium to use in building that relationship with your list.
- Broadcast email to your list twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Stay consistent to avoid “dry spells” in your business and drive traffic to The Super Affiliate Network.
- Have a set marketing budget amount and stick to it consistently every month for paid traffic.
- Reinvest a portion of your profits back into your business and scale up your marketing.
Leave a comment below if you got value out of this post and share your thoughts about working with Misha Wilson as your coach.
See you on the next post CHEERS!
Anastacia Hauldridge and Rich Guzman