In today’s blog post I am going to share my top 6 tips on blogging content ideas you can start applying today.
Watch this video!
Blogging Content Ideas | 6 Blogging Ideas That Attract Your Target Audience
1. Instructional posts are great for teaching your target audience how to do something. I find that my tips and secrets type of posts are the ones that get lots of attention.
2. Informationtional posts are great for sharing information where you explain some aspect of the niche you are in and writing about such as wellness, anti-aging, cryptocurrency and travel
3. Review posts are great but their is a downside to them, because if you are going to review something you should at least have tried it, bought it yourself and be able to show some social proof it did or didn’t work.
Gone are the days of taking someones content writing bad reviews to get attention because the marketplace knows you aren’t really providing a review and are bullshiting your way to generate leads into your offer. We all know what happens from there no value.
4. Lists posts, these are my favorite and fun to create as content for blog posts because I like lists and checklists especially so if you write an article about the 5 secrets you didn’t know or the 10 things I love about XYZ that will get lots of attention.
5. Interview posts are also fun but make sure that you really are interviewing the person you are writing about. What I did in the past is I would host a Facebook Live interview or Google Hangout and then take the video and transcribe the content with the video embedded in the post.
This is a great way to not only provide value for your readers with your special guest expert but also you can learn something yourself from them.
6. Rant posts, alot of time I get juiced to want to rant not only to my subscribers on my email list but also I take that email and convert it into a rant blog post. It’s known as controversial content and it can cause major engagement on your blog comments section.
Just be aware that if you are ranting about something don’t get pissed when someone is upset and it backfires into a flaming comment thread it will happen. Just be careful and have posture when replying to your commenters.
Want more blog post ideas? Read 23 Blog Post Ideas that Will Crush Writers Block
I’d love to hear your feedback and tell me what are your questions when it dealing with writers block for blogging within your particular niche? I love to know so dish it out with me in the comments below.
Also, don’t forget to click the notification bell and Subscribe to our channel where we go Live every Monday thru Friday at 7 PM Eastern Standard Time!
Ace and Rich Guzman