How To Conquer Your Fear of The Unknown
Fear, worry, and anxiety of the unknown is what holds every one back from success.
But amidst of the fear we need to learn of ways to conquer that fear and become aware before it happens.
Learn to get an understanding of the fear and then take action to take it out of your mindset with these simple techniques.
Today’s blog post I want to address the topic of Fear of The Unknown and how to conquer it head on. Read more…!
We compiled 20 questions for you to answer, but there are more as these are just a few examples of what you might be going through or have thought about during a specific situation.
Before I give you the answer of how to conquer your fear of the Unknown you must first understand that I am not a professional psychiatrist and any information shared in this article is to not be considered medical advice and is based on our own opinions and experiences.
So let’s get started.
First thing at conquering your fear of the unknown is to be completely honest with your answers to the following questions below about yourself. That’s right don’t hold nothing back and be absolutely 100% transparent with your answers so you can learn the real reasons you are not where you are in your life, career, or business.
Keep in mind that some of these questions may trigger certain emotions and thoughts so be sure to take a break if you feel uncomfortable. The truth may hurt a little, but I think and feel it is worth it if it will help you learn more about yourself and what has been holding you back from success all this time.
I have compiled a list of questions for you to think about and answer openly and honestly.
1. Are you satisfied with the relationships you are involved with ie. friends, relatives, clients, or co-workers?
2. Are you satisfied with the skills you have right now based on the extent of your education?
3. Are you happy with the job you have chosen or career path?
4. If you are single, are you content to be alone?
5. If you are in a relationship, are you happy with your choice of your partner/spouse?
6. Are you satisfied with your choice to have a family or not? Any regrets?
7. Are you living the lifestyle that you thought you would be living?
8. Are you happy in the environment you chosen to be living into?
9. Are you worried about moving to another town, state, city, or country?
10. Are you worried about losing your job, going out of business or what to do with your life?
11. Do you always procrastinate or are comfortable taking action?
12. Are you worried about the future?
13. Are you satisfied with the choice of foods you eat in your diet?
14. Are you concerned that you will lose all your money in the next inevitable economic collapse?
15. Are you afraid of technology such asÂ computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets?
16. Are you afraid of being sick and alone unable to take care of yourself?
17. Are you afraid to be rich one day?
18. Are you stressed out and stuck in debt?
19. Have you stopped dreaming?
20. When you wake up in the morning do you feel like LIFE is passing by fast and time is running out?
Have you got your answers written down? Great! now what we like for you to do is share with us in the comment box below some of your answers, if you don’t mind.
Conquering Fear of The Unknown | 3 Doors of FEAR
Let’s imagine for a minute that there are 3 secret doors in a long hallway of doors and each door when opened will reveal something about fear itself that will give you the knowledge to overcome that fear when encountered.
Door #1 – Fear of The Unknown
Well for starters let’s break this mental obstacle down to bite size pieces. If you are so afraid of the unknown they why be afraid of something you don’t know much about? Think about a time way back in your past and ask yourself how many of your most dark and worst fears have actually come true in reality? Not many of them right. So then the real question to ask yourself is why do you spend most of your time worrying about the fear of the unknown in the first place?
Door #2 – Fear of Death
Oh no! it’s the door of DEATH! Listen I agree with you no one wants to die and the reality is in time we all who populate this planet we call EARTH will die one day. Â That still should never stop a person from living their lives to the fullest. Â Certainly you don’t want to crawl safely to your grave without ever taking a risk. Â So now that we know and understand it will happen no matter what we do then why not choose to spend our time living a life of happiness, love and abundance. Worrying about death all the time will only get you to an early grave due to getting sick from high blood pressure, diabetes and other deadly diseases.
Don’t view death as the end look at it as a new beginning.
As the late Steve Jobs once said:
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
Door #3 – Fear of Failure
Ah..the most common fear familiar to the most successful entrepreneurs in the business industry. Being afraid to fail all entails that you originally wanted something to happen in your life that it really didn’t. Listen, in order for things to change you must change yourself and take action. You can’t be afraid to fail, think of it as failure is not an option and you will do whatever it takes to succeed.
Fear will stop you from growing into a successful person, fear will stop you from being happy, fear will stop you from losing weight or getting in shape, fear will stop you from getting married Â in your relationships, fear will keep you from traveling the world, fear will keep you from excelling in your education, fear will keep you from experiencing inner peace but fear will not prevent death, taxes or even failure.
Stop telling yourself these lies that “when something good happens you will take massive action.” The reality is the universe operates on the energy you put out which is known as “The Law of Attraction”. The universe loves speed so don’t wait till something happens to you or someone else because it’s not going to change until you get self-motivated to do something about changing the way you think.
As Rich would say to me when I first started learning affiliate marketing, take baby steps until you can run for it. Now, let me ask you this question at the present moment right now in your life what baby steps are you going to take to get out of your situation and conquer your fear of the unknown so you can live a happier, loving and abundant future?
See you on the next post this is Anastacia!
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!