Why Would Top Recruiters Quit MLM?
Are you debating about quitting MLM, Direct Sales, and the entire Network Marketing industry?
Have you lost your up-line and are questioning why they left the company if they were doing so great?
Here is our story of why we left MLM…
In today’s post we answer the million dollar question of why would top recruiters quit MLM? Read more…!
Every day we come across so many people from different MLM companies who are struggling with building their business from home.
You would think it’s the new marketers who are in the learning phase and just got started but honestly it is the top recruiters who are dealing with dilemas of their marketing infrastructure.
As top recruiters ourselves we know the number one reason so many people are having such a hard time building a business and we are going to help you understand the truth about why the “Big Top Players” are leaving their companies.
Rich and I combined managed to recruit over 5,000 team members during the time of our active roles as leaders in several MLM companies.
Within the following year everyone was gone from the ground up because the companies were having major corporate issues and closed their doors.
But that sure didn’t stop us from trying again and then we ended up building a international team with the last MLM we were in and expanding into several Latin american countries in the Hispanic and Malaysian market all online.
While things where growing great for us and our sales team we received the worst news which is we lost the opportunity to grow a massive team with lots of diamond leaders.
Basically the rug got swept underneath us due to unethical business practices that we disagree with which left a sour taste in our mouth about the MLM industry.
The more time we spent away from all the MLM BS and hype we began learning the truth about how the top recruiters are building online and started learning their strategies by becoming professional internet marketers ourselves.
See most people get involved in MLM because either a friend referred them to the business through a flip chart presentation or they stumbled on to their website.
MLM is not the only vehicle to earn additional income because we have been earning additional income through a different business model called, “Affiliate Marketing”.
Many Network Marketers feel that Affiliate Marketing is the same as MLM and try to use it with their MLM replicated website but there is a very big difference.
The Differences Between MLM VS Affiliate Marketing
- Independent Distributor
- Recognition on Advancement Milestones
- Built-in company support
- Long term residual income
- Takes an average of 2-5 years to earn residual
- Wholesale Products and Services
- Replicated Website
- Misleading Claims
- No current marketing and advertising training
- Broken business infrastructure
- High Competition
- Limited distribution of products
- Business Matrix Is Defective (Pyramid Structure)
- Requires you to sign up hundreds and thousands in order to break even on a six figure income level
- Trained to approach friends and family (Warm Market)
- Trained to approach strangers (Cold Market)
- Leaders at the top are earning top pay, bonuses, etc.
- Requires Out of Pocket Expenses and Additional Fees
- Cross recruiting risk
- Attend or Host Paid Hotel Meetings Often
Affiliate Marketing Pros
- Resell rights to sell services or products
- Can have multiple affiliates so you chose what you want to sell
- No prospecting or chasing friends and family
- Unlimited earning potential
- Be in profit faster than waiting for a commission
- No down-lines or teams to manage
- No business inventory
- No home parties
- Training is up to date on marketing and advertising
- Some affiliates with brand name retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc are free to join while others require a low to high investment to earn higher pay.
With the right system setup can be run on “Autopilot”
- Passive Income
- You can make 7 figures within your first 2 years as long as you treat it like a business not a hobby
Affiliate Marketing Cons
- Learning curve that requires patience
- You must research and find what niche works for you
- Will not earn income without generating sales
- Takes time to establish
- Must learn how to drive traffic to your website
- Physical products and digital products (educational products of high value)
- Generate your own leads through free and paid advertising methods
Why Would Top Recruiters Quit MLM? | Conclusion
I think you understand just from looking at the pros and cons of both business models which one gives the most benefit to a top recruiter.
Once we figured out that we could build a highly profitable business on the internet without being attached to MLM it became clear that this was the system for us.
With this system we have in place we don’t waste our time calling prospects and chasing people to sign up into our business or buy products and services they normally wouldn’t buy.
Hey if you like do that and your having success then more power to you but for many others they don’t and rather learn the skills of digital marketing so they can apply it to anything they want.
Therefore you have a choice of how you like to earn your income from home.
You can either continue building your MLM business the same way you been doing and getting the same results or learn how you can build multiple streams of income all online with our affiliate marketing system.
The ball is in your court.
I trust you enjoyed this post please leave a comment below on any challenges you are dealing with in MLM…we are listening!
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman