In today’s blog post I am going to discuss the 11 ways to increase retention in your MLM business.
If you are currently involved as a marketer for a Network Marketing business then pay extra close attention to this training I am about to share with you.
Let’s talk leader to leader for a moment…
First of all what is Retention when it comes to building a home based business and MLM? Why is it so important to us as marketers?
This industry is about building long term relationships and solid sales teams that drive the culture of the company you represent together by increasing customers and sales. We all want the most highest retention in our downline or sales force but sometimes it can be difficult to implement if we ourselves don’t know what to do.
That is why I know these 11 ways to increase retention in your MLM business are going to help you know and understand what it takes to grow a successful team.
11 Ways To Increase Retention In Your MLM
- Look within the team/downline for marketers who are demonstrating huge potential who is moving and taking action in their business.
- Weed out the “Tire Kickers”, “Frequent Jumpers” as quick as possible and only work with your MVP’s who are really your most valuable players.
- Train and provide support to your team members to learn and improve their marketing and advertising skillsets.
- Help your team members when they come to you for assistance, ideas, and questions.
- Create a fast start training guide for your team. You can make a email template type of welcome letter with instructions on getting started in their back office or video.
- Improve conversions by being a great host and introduce your new member to the community, other members on the team, Facebook groups, and events.
- Attend and host weekly trainings and webinars. You can do this either offline if your business is a local offline MLM business or online with webinars.
- Attend all events and travel together with your team as this will demonstrate leadership and shows you really care about your leaders success and growth. Just two months ago this past August we flew down with our team to Maui, Hawaii for the Maui Intensive Retreat. Remember this, people will do what you do not what you say to do.
- Build loyalty and establish your integrity as the leader/up line of your team. Loyal members are ideal customers and are committed to a serious life long term relationship.
- Create “Raving Fans” by giving everyone no matter what level of status they are positioned at in your business. Even if they are basic members all the way up to executive they should be given the VIP treatment. Share your team members success, testimonials, and results on your social media profiles and congratulate them for making progress. Keep it fun and engaging!
- Share value, inspire, and teach your team what is working and what is not by implementing a running buddy system. Get the other members to partner up as accountability partners and check in with each other for a few minutes 1 day a week.
If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment below and share with your friends on social media.
P.S Lets connect!