Wolf of Wall Street | 24 Success Untold Principles
We just finished watching one of the best movies of all time about making money and losing it all. The movie we saw is The Wolf of Wall Street starring Leonardo DiCaprio playing Jordan Belfort.
In the movie there was alot of naughty things going on but the messages hidden in the movie all had meaning for rules of success in life and business. Money isn’t everything but it’s right up there with oxygen.
Unfortunately what happened in the movie is all based on True Events and the victims who were affected and arrested are still questioning if Jordan Belfort has indeed changed his life or is the same Wolf in sheeps clothing.
Everyone has some dark past who once achieved success and wealth and lost it all and for some people they could only dream what that lifestyle would feel like…(without the drugs and prostitutes of course.)
Wolf of Wall Street | 24 Untold Success Principles According To Jordan Belfort
Therefore we taken the time to put together this list of 24 Entrepreneur Success Lessons from Jordan Belfort the real Wolf of Wall Street. We have collected a bunch of his interviews and chosen only the tips he said mattered the most in his life and can help others if they do right with this power.
1. You gotta have a vision. Be a visionary! Visualize your success.
2. The ability to manage your state of mind and master it. Certain, Clarity, and Courage.
3. Belief. Take limiting beliefs out and replace them with empowering beliefs.
4. Have a strategy.
5. Making money is easy but what is harder is fulfillment.
6. Don’t abuse drugs and alcohol.
7. You are not your past you are the resources and capabilities you glean from it. That is the basis of change.
8. Maintain your integrity and honesty.
9. Give value.
10. Tell society to go screw itself and you become the Alpha Wolf by making your own rules.
11. Don’t lose your soul for Wall Street.
12. If you have a poverty mentality you’re not going to be able to be wealthy. You’re not going to be able to retire with dignity.
13. Money is like oxygen you need it to breathe until there is so much you can use in any one lifetime, after that you give it away.
14. Have passion.
15. It works.
16. Anyone can do it.
17. You need to take action and do something.
18. Stay away from Bankrupt thinking.
19. The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
20. Your standards is your musts in life so therefore raise your standards.
21. Never give up, don’t hang up until the customer dies or buys.
22. Don’t play the system and don’t break the law.
23. A happy team is a successful team.
24. Act as if! Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and then you’ll surely become rich. Act as if you have unmatched confidence and then people will surely have confidence in you. Act as if you have unmatched experience and then people will follow your advice. And act as if you are already a tremendous success, and as sure as I stand here today you will become successful.
We trust that you have learned from this post about the wolf of wall street and take away alot of value from this list.
Cheers to your success,
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!