How To Make Money Blogging for Network Marketers
Writing a post is one part of the equation when it comes to becoming a blogger.
But professional blogging is much more rewarding as it is treated as a serious business and you get paid through monetizing your posts.
So if you have been writing blog posts and never knew how you can get paid for blogging then this post is for you.
In this post today I’ll teach key steps for how to makeÂ money blogging for network marketers to help you boost leads and sales.Â Read more…!
You aren’t the only one that is thinking the same thing because more people these days are coming on the internet marketing niche eager to learn how it is possible.
For some folks, they just want to earn a few bucks you know just to get by to keep their own gas tanks full or just to use for spending money. Not for the serious entrepreneur, they want to earn a full salary of six, seven, even as much as eight figures and will do what it takes to get their blog machine up and running on autopilot.
So let’s dive right in on how to make money blogging on the internet.
Step 1: Research and Find A Profitable Niche
There are so many niches out in the marketplace and in order to monetize your blog you must find a niche that is attracting a specific type of market. For example, if you have a passion for traveling and road trips or are a marketer for a travel network marketing company then you should create a blog just about travel.
You can post content such as audio, video, and pictures that showcase the beauty and experience of traveling around the world. Write about subjects that are relevant to you and within your niche market, don’t end up with a blog that you won’t enjoy writing on. You can do the same for skin care, weight loss, financial, and much more the possibilities are endless.
Step 2: Purchase A Network Blogging Platform
We know there are free blogging platforms such as Blogger, Tumblr, and WordPress, but you are very limited on the features that will not convert into sales. This is why we highly recommend for you to purchase a blogging platform that will allow you to have enough space for plugins, widgets, videos, links and etc. to get the most out of your internet real estate.
A network blog is the best solution for beginners who are just getting into blogging because with a networked blog it already comes with a series of backlinks and the domain name has history which establishes trust in Google’s eyes. All you have to do is just add the content and you will start to generate leads and sales.
Just a quick tip! Some networked blogs are attached to affiliate marketing programs therefore it is important you do your research in finding the right community network platform.
We recommend Digital BloggersÂ as you can see here in this example: (Click the image below to view full website)
Step 3: (Find Your Voice) Write Unique Quality Content People Want To Read
You want to write content (blog posts) that are interesting and makes people think. Write blog posts about certain topics and if your not good at spelling words or grammar I can share with you some helpful resources that will help you improve your grammar and spelling.
Most content online aren’t written and proofread by an editing team, you are the writing, the designer, the creator and the editor so it’s best to use these tools to keep you on your toes with blogging.
Resources for Improving Grammar and Comprehension
GCF Learn FreeÂ -Â The freedom to learn what you want, when you want, absolutely free! Check out our Everyday Life, Basic Math and Computer Training today!
Grammarly for ChromeÂ – I love this app! it helps with correcting your spelling and grammar as you type out text for free.
Step 4: Having Affiliate Programs
We run a variety of affiliate programs on our blogs and that is how we monetize our blog. These affiliate programs include quality products here on AceandRich.com: SimpleTrakk, Digital Business Lounge, Graphix Creator.
What’s great about these programs is that top of the line as far as high-quality products that are so awesome they sell themselves. We love getting emails from readers who sign up to them thanking us for telling them about it.
Step 5: Keyword Research Before Content
It’s one thing to write a bunch of articles and blog posts, but it’s a problem if no one is reading them if they can’t find it. This is why you must learn the skills of Keyword Research and how keywords work in order to drive traffic to your blog. The best way to attract readers to your blog posts is to write about the keywords people are already searching for.
The general rule of thumb is to always take the time to do your keyword research first before writing your blog posts.
Step 6: Syndicate & Share Your Blog (I’ll Scratch Your Back if You Scratch My Back)
Now the next step is to syndicate and share your blog through the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and blogging communities. You can join blog syndication groups and forums that will help you boost your content traffic by sharing your posts. Do a search on Google for related “blogging syndication groups” or “blogging communities”.
To best help syndicate your blog post we recommend Viral Content Buzz:
Step 7: Paid Marketing (if it applies)
The other way to get targeted traffic, leads, and sales to your blog would be to invest in paid marketing or what is known as PPC marketing (Pay Per Click). This is a whole new skill that many marketers don’t understand which is why you should take the time to learn the skills first before attempting to do it. We have advanced educational courses for our members who are at the Gold level so if you like more information on that you can learn more here.
- Be sure to purchase your own domain name even for a networked blog, you want to brand yourself. (yourfullname.com) if it’s available. If you’re branding a specific niche you can purchase a domain name with the niche keyword in it.
- Don’t write about the same content all the time, offer a variety of subjects and topics you want to discuss. Share your wisdom of what you already know then embellish it with images, videos, and infographics.
- A new blog that is fully hosted will not rank right away, according to Alexa all new blogs start default in the millions. Your job is to produce enough quality content and drive traffic daily to your blog to bring the numbers down as low as possible. Green is good and Red marks are bad.
- According to the Alexa Traffic site it states:
- The difference in traffic between a site ranked 1,000,000 and a site ranked 2,000,000 has low statistical significance. Sites ranked 100,000+ may be subject to large ranking swings due to the scarcity of data for those sites. It is not unusual for such sites to decline to â€œNo dataâ€ Traffic Ranks, or to improve suddenly.
- Blogging can be a daunting and tedious task if your business is relied a 100% blogging but you don’t have to be bored. The best tip I recommend is you can change your work environment by working at a clean desk with just your laptop or desktop. You know light up your favorite smelling candle and play some music. Right now I am listening to Pandora Radio with my favorite artists and songs on a customized playlist station. Pandora is free and you can download it to your smartphone as well.
Here is my personal playlist on Pandora:
If you received value from this post, please take a moment to leave us a comment below and share this post with your friends!
See you on the next post,
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!