In this John C. Maxwell Review, we are going to share our most favorite top 25 quotes for success said by this amazing leader. Â Read more…!
If you ever attended a network marketing event you might have heard and seen John C. Maxwell as one of the best keynote motivational speakers. Â His primary focus is teaching the laws of focus, principles of success and growth as well as concentrations on mindset. Â If there is anything that is important to share is his 7 steps to success he teaches in his seminars:
Seven Steps to Success
1) Make a commitment to grow daily.
2) Value the process more than events.
3) Don’t wait for inspiration.
4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity.
5) Dream big.
6) Plan your priorities.
7) Give up to go up.”
John C. Maxwell Review | John C. Maxwell On Habits For Success
John C. Maxwell is a business visionary and leader in the self-help industry.Â His books and success principles have always inspired business entrepreneurs all over the world to great leaderships and heÂ sits on top of the Fortune 500 as the world’s most influential people in business. Â John also has a ministry background and shares his beliefs in the church as well as outside the church by helping businessmen and women from all walks of life.
John C. Maxwell Review | Â Top 25 John C. Maxwell Quotes for Success
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”
- “Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have.”
- “Teamwork makes the dream work, but a vision becomes a nightmare when the leader has a big dream and a bad team.”
- “Failed plans should not be interpreted as a failed vision. Visions don’t change, they are only refined. Plans rarely stay the same, and are scrapped or adjusted as needed. Be stubborn about the vision, but flexible with your plan.”
- “The best leaders are readers of people. They have the intuitive ability to understand others by discerning how they feel and recognizing what they sense.”
- “Good leaders must communicate vision clearly, creatively, and continually. However, the vision doesn’t come alive until the leader models it.”
- “People who add value to others do so intentionally. I say that because to add value, leaders must give of themselves, and that rarely occurs by accident.”
- “The unsuccessful person is burdened by learning, and prefers to walk down familiar paths. Their distaste for learning stunts their growth and limits their influence.”
- “Inability to make decisions is one of the principal reasons executives fail. Deficiency in decision-making ranks much higher than lack of specific knowledge or technical know-how as an indicator of leadership failure.”
- “Have the humility to learn from those around you.”
- “If you want to reach the top, don’t run over others. Likely, the only way you’ll reach the top is to be carried there by others.”
- “Everyone has the potential to become an encourager. You don’t have to be rich. You don’t have to be a genius. You don’t have to have it all together. All you have to do is care about people and initiate.”
- “People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.”
- “Time is more valuable than money, because time is irreplaceable.”
- “Self-centered leaders manipulate when they move people for personal benefit. Mature leaders motivate by moving people for mutual benefit.”
- “Look at our society. Everyone wants to be thin, but nobody wants to diet. Everyone wants to live long, but few will exercise. Everybody wants money, yet seldom will anyone budget or control their spending.”
- “The first time you say something, it’s heard. The second time, it’s recognized, and the third time it’s learned.”
- “Good thinkers always prime the pump of ideas. They always look for things to get the thinking process started, because what you put in always impacts what comes out.”
- “The most talented do not always end up as celebrities, and those with less talent often do. Upsets are written into our history and occur around us every day.”
- “You will never fulfill your destiny doing work you despise.”
- “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.”
- “If you don’t have peace, it isn’t because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.”
- “Stay focused instead of getting offended or off track by others.”
- “We feel unhappy and confused with our life when we don’t do the focus or calling that God has on our life.”
John C. Maxwell Review | Conclusion
Leave a comment below if you like share your thoughts aboutÂ what John C. Maxwell has done to help you in your business.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman