In this Richard Branson Review, we are going to share our favorite top 25 quotes for success. Read more…!
I have heard of Richard Branson before and I think it was when I watched a television commercial for Virgin Airlines and then I watched a dolphin movie and he made a guest appearance in it. Â Something about his character captivated me to find out more about him so I began researching on Google who is Richard Branson and how rich he really is. Â Actually Richard is not only rich but he is a powerful and humble billionaire who owns multiple businesses and owns over 100 Virgin Airline companies in the world.
Forbes and Success magazine has done cover spread articles about his success story and he shared so many great mindset quotes I picked out 50 of his best quotes for success.
Richard Branson Review | Top 25 Richard Branson Quotes for Success
Here are our picks for the top 25 Richard Branson Quotes thatÂ really inspire you for success:
- “I believe that listening is one of the most important skills for any teacher, parent, leader, entrepreneur or, well, just about anyone who has a pulse.”
- “Whatever your goal is you will never succeed unless you let go of your fears and fly.”
- “Respect is about how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.”
- “Screw it. Let’s do it.”
- “I donâ€™t believe it can be taught as if it were a recipe. There arenâ€™t ingredients and techniques that will guarantee success. Parameters exist that, if followed, will ensure a business can continue, but you cannot clearly define our business success and then bottle it as you would a perfume. Itâ€™s not that simple: to be successful, you have to be out there, you have to hit the ground running; and, if you have a good team around you and more than your fair share of luck, you might make something happen. But you certainly canâ€™t guarantee it just by following someone elseâ€™s formula. Business is a fluid, changing substance.”
- “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes â€“ then learn how to do it later!”
- “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
- “I can honestly say that I have never gone into any business purely to make money. If that is the sole motive then I believe you are better off not doing it. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
- “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
- “You get the idea. Every business, like a painting, operates according to its own rules. There are many ways to run a successful company. What works once may never work again. What everyone tells you never to do may just work, once. There are no rules. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over, and it’s because you fall over that you learn to save yourself from falling over. It’s the greatest thrill in the world and it runs away screaming at the first sight of bullet points.”
- “As soon as something stops being fun, I think itâ€™s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live.”
- “To be successful, you have to be out there, you have to hit the ground running”
- “As much as you need a strong personality to build a business from scratch, you also must understand the art of delegation. I have to be good at helping people run the individual businesses, and I have to be willing to step back. The company must be set up so it can continue without me.”
- “My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.”
- “Entrepreneurial business favours the open mind. It favours people whose optimism drives them to prepare for many possible futures, pretty much purely for the joy of doing so”
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
- “To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.”
- “For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.”
- “My philosophy is that if I have any money I invest it in new ventures and not have it sitting around.”
- “I wanted to be an editor or a journalist, I wasn’t really interested in being an entrepreneur, but I soon found I had to become an entrepreneur in order to keep my magazine going.”
- â€œComplexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.â€
- â€œOne thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.â€
- â€œEvery risk is worth taking as long as itâ€™s for a good cause, and contributes to a good life.â€
- â€œThe best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life.â€
- â€œThe time to go into a new business is when itâ€™s badly run by others.â€
Do you have a favorite quote by Richard Branson you like to share? Leave it in the comments below.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman