In this Steve HarveyÂ Review, we are going to share the top 25 Steve Harvey quotes for success in 2016. Â Read more…!
I never thought I would ever see Steve Harvey who is one of my favorite comedians transform from stand-up comedy to becoming the most influential person in America. Â Steve Harvey is great a so many different areas, from his successful career as a well-dressed stand-up comedian, an actor, a best-selling author, and now a talk show host. I will say that when I hear Steve share his wisdom on specific situations and subjects on The Steve Harvey Talk Show I really can understand his points of view and he always gives the best advice.
Here is a great video clip of Steve Harvey talking about achieving success and identify your inner gift.
Not only that but he has the best quotes that really make you think and so I compiled a list of the top 25 success quotes by Steve Harvey.
Steve Harvey Review | 25 Steve Harvey Quotes for Success
- “Life responsibilities in the right order: God, Family, Education, and then Business.”
- “God has already lined up all the people in your path to get you to your dreams and your visions; all you have to do is get rid of the wrong ones.”
- “Remember this: the number one cause of failure in this country is the fear of failure. Fear paralyzes you from taking action.”
- ” The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
- “I love that truly wealthy and successful people understand that failure is part of the process.”
- “Stop giving your gift to those who want to use you for the development of their legacy, at the cost of yours.”
- “Listen, if you are an entrepreneur who is passionate about your product, but you never ask anyone to buy what you are selling, it will never get sold. Sure, thereâ€™s a possibility that you can deliver your best sales pitch in your best Sunday suit and they will still say no. But so what? Do you know how many times Iâ€™ve been told no for movie scripts, television shows, and comedy specials? A whole hell of lot more times than I heard yes.”
- “Act like a success and think like a success!”
- “God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it.”
- “A person has to remember that the road to success is always under construction. You have to get that through your head. That it is not easy becoming successful.”
- “You’ve got to quit lowering your standards.”
- “Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you’ve got something to share.”
- “If you are waking up with the sensation that there has got to be more in life…then there is.”
- “Growth is in a series of mistakes, That’s the only way you learn.”
- “Everything that you will ever be is already inside of you
- “Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines.”
- “I was who I was, I am who I am and I”m cool with both of them.”
- “When you sit by and just let your life perish without a vision, it is the most painful kind of death.”
- “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.”
- “You have the potential for greatness.”
- “In order to be successful, a personal has to do a series of things they are uncomfortable with.”
- “Your career is what you are paid for, your calling is what you are made for.”
- “The two most important days in your life is the day you are born and the day you know why.”
- “Your dream has to be bigger than your fear.”
- “You are working so hard not to fail, you have to start working to succeed.”
Steve Harvey Review | Final Thoughts
The Steve Harvey we come to know today is much more mature and business minded. Â Steve went from doing stand-up comedy to now becoming more than just that of a man who knows how to make you laugh he is giving back to the community of aspiring entrepreneurs. Steve Harvey and his lovely wife Marjorie both are sharing their expertise on building valuable relationships with your spouse and getting the right training for personal growth. His best-selling book Act Like A Success, Think Success I haven’t read yet but it’s on my list of books to read most definitelyÂ since I love reading personal development books.
What do you like best about Steve Harvey and how does he inspire you? Leave a comment below we love to know your thoughts.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman