Now that you written your first blog post I bet you are wondering what is the next blog post going to be about? Â Do you feel kind of worried of what to write about for tomorrow’s blog post, next week, next month or the full 12 months of blogging?
In today’s post I will be sharing with you 23 best blog post ideas so you can crush that writers block and start writing right away. Â Read more…!
I happen to know what you are feeling because I went through the exact same feelings when I first started blogging. Â I had the worse case of scattered brain syndrome and was so frustrated what to write about. Â But you know the reason why I was flustered, it wasÂ because of the type of niche I was told to write about. Â As a network marketer, I was only focused on writing about my business opportunity and trying to sell my products.
That was the incorrectÂ focus I was advised by my coach Rich Guzman, he said I should be writing reviews and sharing value with my target market. At the time when I was getting started there really wasn’t much information on my industry so instead I did my own search for ideas by looking online and going to the library magazine rack.
I would read the ad copy on the cover inside books and then try to come up in my head of great headlines with my keywords to produce valuable content that was relevant to my own niche.
When your blogging you have to write and produce content that is valuable that is going to help solve other people’s problems and in turn build a relationship with your subscribers. Â Some blog post ideas are not for everyone which is why I felt now is a great time to put all the cards on the table by sharing with you some of the best ideas that have sparked my interest and crushed writers block.
Think about a time when you had an ear infection or you caught a cold. Â Did you call you doctor first or did you go on the internet? Â I bet the first thing you did was Google the information only to find tons of articles about home remedies to relieve your symptoms. Â That is what we do nowadays, we rather go on the internet to research content that is already written to help us with our problems.
The same thing goes for reviews, before I Â buy something online or the Home Shopping Network I find it helpful to read other customer reviews on the retailer’s website so I know what to expect from the benefits of other customers and I am not wasting my time or money.
In order to have a blog become a success, you must have unique content that has your writing voice all over it so your readers will get to know you. Â Therefore, if your brand new and have no idea of what to write about in your next blog posts or if you have been suffering from complete and horrible writers block then my friend this list of blog post ideas is for YOU!.
Ace’s 23 Best Blog Post Ideas
Here is a list of blog post ideas to spark creativity and inspire you to write enough content for the entire year of blog posts.
- List Post ~ great list posts are like this one here or some other ideas are you can write a list of your favorite tools, books, training tips, etc and link up to the source page.
- How ToÂ Post~ you can write about how to do something that you are knowledgeable about it and teach it step-by-step using video or images.
- Case Study ~ this is great if you have testing something and have the results documented to showcase that it is working or not working.
- Checklist Type of Post ~ this type of post is helpful for your reader to learn from and download for specific situations. Â You can share a checklist for your own niche for example if you are a singer you can write a checklist for publishing your first music album.
- Do’s and Don’ts Post ~ this type of post I do write a lot of myself so if you know the Do’s and Don’ts of a particular topic then write about it. Here is a post I wrote about called, The Do’s and Don’ts Of Marketing Without Hype.
- The Challenge Post ~ this type of post is good to write about when you want to bring your reading on a journey with you through one of your success challenges. Â For example, if you commit to a 30 Day Blogging Challenge then each day you can write about your experience and results with your readers. Someone in one of my Facebook Blogging groups I connected with invited me to a challenge post by tagging me with a list of questions. Â Here is the post I was tagged in Tag You’re It.
- Influential Post ~ this post is about someone who inspires you or you look up to as your mentor. Â The person could be alive or dead and you can share theirÂ success story and write about how they impacted your own life. Â Here is an influential post I wrote about Brendon Burchard.
- Interview Post ~ I love writing interview posts especially if I am interviewing a guest blogger, leader in the industry, or speaker on how they got to where they are in their life and what is the best advice they can share with someone who is getting started in their industry.
- Popular Quotes Post ~ you can write about famous quotes and list them all in your blog post based on that topic. Â You can see one of my posts that I written about Alan Watts and his best quotes that inspired me.
- Hot Topics Post ~ this is a great post to write about if there is a large number of people on the web discussion a topic and its getting lots of attention.
- Breaking News ~ I am famous for writing these breaking news posts for our niche and they tend to get very heated with engagement which I don’t mind but just be prepared. Here is an example Â of one of my popular posts about Jeunesse Global Takes Over Monavie.
- Product Review Post ~ this type of post is great when you are reviewing a product you bought or tested and liked or hated. In this JetBox Review I written about how the product and opportunity is not what it seems to be advertised to educate consumers.
- Company Review Post ~ this is the most popular one with us as we do a lot of reviews of companies in the industry we are involved in and you can do the same with any niche.
- Travel & Events Post ~ this type of post is great when you want to share videos and pictures of your travels and events you have attended.
- Rant Post ~ be careful with this one because this too can be a heated discussion with your engagement both negative and positive. Â Basically with a rant post you can rant about what you feel is bothering you just stick with the topic and express your opinions.
- Pros Vs Cons Post ~ I tend to write these types of posts a lotÂ myself and they are great for niches that want to compare features and benefits of a product or opportunity. Here is a Pros Vs Cons post about the KalatuÂ Blogging system by Empower Network.
- Video Blog Post ~ this is great for video bloggers who don’t like to write blog posts but rather talk on video about all the topics I just described. Â This type of post you want to know more about video marketing which is a skill that must be learned.
- Infographic Post ~ this is a fun way to write content based on an infographic that is relevant to your niche that you want to share as a blog post.
- Book Review ~ you can write a review about the books you read and what you learned from them. Here is a book review I wrote about for the book, The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.
- Life Hacks Post ~ this type of post is great to share your most amazing and genius ways to do something faster. Here is a Life Hack post I wrote for recovering your password with one simple trick you didn’t know you can do in your website.
- Common Mistakes Post ~ this type of post is great to share if you have compiled a list of certain mistakes being made in your niche you want to bring to the readers attention. Â Here is a post I wrote about the 8 Mistakes Internet Marketers Make.
- Tips Post ~ write about your best tips. Check out 10 Essential Tips for Becoming an EntrepreneurÂ and What Is Organic Traffic? 4 Simple Tips To Drive Organic Traffic.
- Favorite App Review ~ write about your favorite smartphone apps and use embedded video to show how to use it.
Blog Post Ideas | Final Thoughts
Blog ideas are everywhere you just have to think to yourself if these people are using this headline then how can I model after it and put in my own spin on it to my own niche. So now its your turn I like to know how this post is helping you and I encourage you to post a comment below of your results with overcoming blog writers block, I love to know.
See you on the next post!
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!