In this Brian TracyÂ Review, we are going to share our picks of his top 25 inspiringÂ quotes. Â Read more…!
I never heard of Brian Tracy until I came across reading his book No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline that really shed light on taking responsibility for my time and how to reach success in my life.
If you are involved in Network Marketing this is a good time to start following Brian Tracy and listening to his keynote speeches from his trainings.
The man spends his life focused on self-discipline and creating an organized structure to get tasks done in a timely manner.
Isn’t it time you took charge of your destiny? Then be sure to grab a book by Brian Tracy you’ll be glad you did.
Brian Tracy Review | Top 25 Most Inspiring Quotes
Here are our picks for the top 25 Brian Tracy Quotes thatÂ we love.
- “To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.”
- “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.”
- “If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.”
- Â “The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.”
- Â “Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.”
- Â “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.”
- Â “Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.”
- Â “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.”
- Â “Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.”
- Â “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?'”
- Â â€œMove out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.â€
- Â â€œNever complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.â€
- Â â€œEvery minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!â€
- â€œTeamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.â€
- Â â€œImagine no limitations; decide whatâ€™s right and desirable before you decide whatâ€™s possible.â€
- Â â€œEverything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.â€
- Â â€œLove only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.â€
- Â “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”
- Â “At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start.”
- “Develop an “attitude of gratitude.”Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.”
- “Committing your goals to paper increases the likelihood of your achieving them by one thousand percent!”
- Â “Avoid negative people at all costs. They are the greatest destroyers of self-confidence and self-esteem.”
- Â “Read an hour every day in your chosen field. This works out to about one book per week, 50 books per year, and will guarantee your success.”
- “Failure is a prerequisite for great success. If you want to succeed faster, double your rate of failure.”
- Â “Your self-confidence is directly connected to how much you feel you are making a difference in the world.”
Brian Tracy Review | Conclusion
If you are looking for a great and inspiring business mentor to follow then Brian Tracy would be the guy. Brian has written successful books on the best-sellers list of the NY Times and he also has amazing articles in his blog if you get the chance to read them.
Every quote he said he speaks from the heart with passion and of the influence of one of his great mentors such as Jim Rohn and Andrew Carnegie.
If you enjoyed this post leave a comment below and share your experience of success with following Brian Tracy’s personal development trainings.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman