In this Guy KawasakiÂ review, we are going to share the top 25 Guy Kawasaki quotes. Â Read more…!
The name Guy should ring a bell in your head because he is recognized on the internet as a genius entrepreneur and social media expert. Â His portfolio shows that he is branded as the evangelist to social media and the founder of Canva.com.
Guy Kawasaki has always taught from his success that you must learn to think like an entrepreneur and retain control of your responsibilities in your marketing and enchant people with your smile.
Here is a short video by Guy Kawasaki and what he learned from Steve Jobs about business success.
According to Guy his books are more about how to outsmart your competition in your niche market and to be marketable with your personal brand.
Guy Kawasaki Review | Top 25 Guy Kawasaki Quotes
- “If you don’t toot your own horn, don’t complain that there’s no music.”
- “Do not write to impress others. Authors who write to impress people have difficulty remaining true to themselves. A better path is to write what pleases you and pray that there are others like you. Your first and most important reader is you. If you write a book that pleases you, at least you know one person will like it.”
- “If you want to make a good first impression, smile at people. What does it cost to smile? Nothing. What does it cost not to smile? Everything, if not smiling prevents you from enchanting people.”
- “While we’re living, we need to get over ourselves and accept others if we want to enchant people.”
- “The first good reason to write a book is to add value to peopleâ€™s lives.”
- “Do you know what the difference is between PR and advertising? Advertising is when you say how great you are. PR is when other people say how great you are. PR is better.”
- “Remember that nobodies are the new somebodies.”
- “Knowledge is great. Competence is great. But the combination of both encourages people to trust you and increases your powers of enchantment. And in this world, the combination is a breath of fresh air.”
- “If achieving success were easy, more people would do it.”
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.”
- “Donâ€™t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wonâ€™t be the victim of needless suffering.
- “From the outside looking in, trying to decipher Googleâ€™s search algorithms is like reading tea leaves in a toilet bowlâ€¦as itâ€™s flushing. With the lights off.”
- “The biggest daily challenge of social media is finding enough content to share. We call this â€œfeeding the Content Monster.â€ There are two ways to do this: content creation and content curation.”
- “Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.”
- “if youâ€™re not pissing someone off on social media, youâ€™re not using it aggressively enough.”
- “The purpose of most keynotes is to entertain and inform the audience. It is seldom intended to provide an opportunity to pitch your product.”
- “We were so enchanted by our own product that we could not understand why everyone else did not feel the same way. Thatâ€™s when I learned that one must understand what people are thinking, feeling, and believing in order to enchant them.”
- “I aim to fight as if I am right, and listen as if I am wrongâ€”and to teach my people to do the same thing.”
- “Our experience is that the sweet spot for posts of curated content is two or three sentences on Google+ and Facebook and one hundred characters on Twitter. The sweet spot for created content is five hundred to a thousand words.”
- “success may take a long time, so youâ€™d better at least not hate what youâ€™re doing.”
- “Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.”
- “BRANDS ARE LESS IMPORTANT. When information was incomplete and slow, people depended on a brandâ€™s imprimatur for quality assurance. In the book business, the average number of stars on Amazon and the first few comments that strangers have posted are more important and visible on Amazon than the publisherâ€™s name.”
- “How do I build buzz? Answer youâ€™re looking for: â€œBuild something great and use social media.”
- “Hiring better than yourself means that you hire for strengths as opposed to hiring on the basis of the lack of weaknesses. A great leader hires people for their strengths and then assigns them tasks that take advantage of those strengths.”
- “Investors are looking for people who can implement ideas, not only come up with them.”
Guy Kawasaki Review |Â Final Thoughts
Guy is an okay guy, some of this stuff I can follow but other things I cannot that’s just my opinion. Â I do like his quotes too but hey he is successful so obviously he is doing something right and earning an amazing income.
I have to give to Guy though I do love using his tool Canva it has changed my life and the marketing side of our business. Â Canva is one of the best online graphic design tools that cuts my graphic artistry time in half.
If you like Guy Kawasaki and have a favorite quote you like share or even an experience with his material, leave a comment below.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman