Today I want to teach you how to use Instagram to market your business so you can not only increase engagement but also make sales.
Ever since I started using Instagram I didn’t think of its true potential for helping my business grow until I took the leap of faith and shared my whole lifestyle business with images as well as videos to share with my followers.
Little did I know about Instagram after only using it for less than a year that I would generate over $2,000 in sales just from leveraging attraction marketing strategies that I learned through my internet marketing education.
I want to share with you exactly what I do and provide my best tips and tricks so that you can grow your brand on Instagram, increase your engagement and followers, and generate your own sales.
How To Use Instagram To Market Your Business Tutorial
Watch this video!
How To Use Instagram To Market Your Business | Ace’s Instagram Marketing Strategy
- If your going to market your business on Instagram then you must be consistent in sharing your videos and images.
- Use your Android or iPhone text message area to write up your text drafts and your bio so it can be easier to add your emojis.
- Email the text to yourself at your email just as a backup in case you erase it.
- Share pictures that are going to be interesting and is already being followed such as books, book pages, success quotes, selfies, personal family photos, holidays, dining out, food on your plate before you eat it, shopping hauls, beachÂ and travel.
- Don’t neglect the area where you can type out information and content such as little blurbs or shots of insight.
- You can’t enter your URL in the content area but what I love doing is I add a CTA and just say copy and paste this URLÂ into another browser. Â This works!
- On your smartphone choose #hashtags that are getting lots of followers and lots of posts. Some of my most favorite ones are #personaldevelopment, #happiness, #lesbrown, #sunsets, #selfie, #networkmarketing, #mindset, #jimrohn, #books, #success
- Use your Instagram # hashtags carefully and make sure you use the same ones over and over to establish that relationship with your followers. Â I can’t tell you how many times I done this and I get personal inbox messages from my followers asking to connect with me in Skype and my Facebook fanpage.
- When someone comments and shares your post show them some love by commenting and following them back.
- Understand that to keep Instagram growing you must treat your profile like a community.
How To Use Instagram To Market Your Business | Final Thoughts
I trust this post will help you with your Instagram marketing efforts and just keep it simple but really explore your creative side. If you need inspiration and are not following me and Rich yet you can follow us on Instagram.
If you have any questions for me you like to answer about Instagram post them in the comment section below, I love it when you guys ask questions because it shows me you appreciate my advice and coaching.
See you on the next post!
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!