In this Louise Hay review, we are going to share our favorite top 25 Louise Hay quotes and affirmations for success. Â Read more…!
The first time I heard about Louise Hay was from watching the movie The SECRET back in 2005. Â I didn’t know who she was until I watch another movie documentary on Netflix and she spoken about her story of how she beat her disease of cancer just from changing the way she thought about herself.
At first I was kind of taken back and doubting her wisdom of this information because it just seemed very weird to understand but then I asked others about Louise Hay and got a variety of different feedback mostly all good testimonials.
Louise Hay is the author of many best-selling self-help books on healing the mind, body, and spirit through positive affirmations and speaking only positive words of what you want to attract through the Law of Attraction.
Louise Hay Review |Â Top 25 Louise Hay Quotes
1. â€œRemember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasnâ€™t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.â€
2. â€œWhen we expand our thinking and beliefs our love flows freely. When we contract we shut ourselves off. Can you remember the last time when you were in love? Your heart went ahhh!! It was such a wonderful feeling. It is the same with loving yourself except that you will never leave once you have your love for yourself.Â It’s with you for the rest of your life, so you want to make it the best relationship that you can have.â€
3. â€œYour unique creative talents and abilities are flowing through you and are being expressed in deeply satisfying ways. Your creativity is always in demand.â€
4. â€œEach day is a new opportunity. I chose to make this day a great one.â€
5. â€œSelf-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives.â€
6. â€œLove is everywhere, and I am loving and lovable,â€ and to hold on to that new affirmation and to repeat it often, then it will become true for me. Now, loving people will come into my life, the people already in my life will become more loving to me, and I will find myself easily expressing love to others.â€
7. â€œWould you really dig into yesterdayâ€™s garbage to make tonightâ€™s meal? Do you dig into old mental garbage to create tomorrowâ€™s experiences? If a thought or belief does not serve you, let it go! There is no written law that says that because you once believed something, you have to continue to believe it forever.â€
8. â€œEach of us is doing the very best we can at this very moment. If we knew better, if we had more understanding and awareness, then we would do it differently.â€
9. â€œThe way to control your life is to control your choice of words and thoughts. No one thinks in your mind but you.â€
10. â€œThe only thing we are ever dealing with is a thought, and a thought can be changed. Most of the time when we are in pain, itâ€™s because we are responding to our thoughts about something.â€
11. â€œI voice my opinions. I speak up for myself. I sing the praises of love and joy. My words are the music of life. I choose the thoughts that express beauty and gratitude. I proclaim my oneness with all of life. I love and appreciate my beautiful voice!â€
12. â€œEstablish a new awareness of success. I move into the Winning Circle. I am a magnet for Divine Prosperity. I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams. Riches of every sort are drawn to me. Golden Opportunities are everywhere for me.â€
13. â€œIn the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack.â€
14. â€œCursing is an affirmation, worrying is an affirmation, and hatred is an affirmation.â€
15. â€œIf we make a conscious decision not to be victims of the past and go about creating new lives for ourselves, we are supported by this Power within, and new, happier experiences begin to unfold.â€
16. â€œI do not encourage you to blame your parents. We are all victims of victims, and they could not teach you something that they did not know.â€
17. â€œYou can act yourself into a new way of thinking more easily than you can think yourself into a new way of acting.â€
18. â€œWhen We Grow Up, We Have a Tendency to Re-create the Emotional Environment of Our Early Home Life This is not good or bad, right or wrong; it is just what we know inside as â€œhome.â€ We also tend to recreate in our personal relationships the relationships we had with our mothers or with our fathers, or what they had between them. Think how often you have had a lover or a boss who was â€œjust likeâ€ your mother or father.â€
19. “You are the power in your world! You get to have whatever you choose to think!”
20. “Your thoughts and beliefs of the past have created this moment, and all the moments up to this moment. What you are now choosing to believe and think and say will create the next moment and the next day and the next month and the next year.”
21. “Your mind is a tool you can choose to use any way you wish.”
22. “You should breathe deeply and chant, ‘Money will easily and effortlessly flow into my life’ as often as you can every day. Things will start to change after a month. If you believe you will be financially secure, then you are opening yourself up to change.”
23. “I wish the children could be taught early on that our thinking creates our experience.”
24. “All the events you have experienced in your lifetime up to this moment have been created by your thoughts and beliefs you have held in the past. They were created by the thoughts and words you used yesterday, last week, last month, last year, 10, 20, 30, 40, or more years ago, depending on how old you are.”
25. “It seems to me that everyone on this planet whom I know or have worked with is suffering from self-hatred and guilt to one degree or another. The more self-hatred and guilt we have, the less our lives work. The less self-hatred and guilt we have, the better our lives work, on all levels.”
Louise Hay Review | Final Thoughts
I actually love reading books by Louise Hay and I have yet to learn more from this woman because her energy just brings this feeling of peace and awareness. Â I have heard from many successful entrepreneurs who have met Louise and been to her workshops all said that the information she shares is life changing for any ones success.
Love to know what you like or dislike about Louise Hay so leave a comment below this post and thanks for stopping by.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman