In this Mark Zuckerberg review, we are going to share the top 25 quotes for success. Â Read more…!
Mark Zuckerberg Review | About Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg is a young computer programer who is recognized as the man of the year according to TIMES magazine for inventing Facebook. The youngest power broker in America and whether you love him or hate him just know this kid was the genius behind all your social networking activities just on Facebook.
Here is a short video about Mark Zuckerberg’s work life in Facebook headquarters.
Something Mark said in one of his interviews what that he didn’t know anything about running a company and so he had to hire people who knew how to run a business and learn from these guys.
Even the movie “The Social Network” had so many things wrong about the real Mark Zuckerberg that he made a statement that the depiction of his true life story of how Facebook came to be was a bit exaggerated because he really doesn’t talk much like the actor portrayed his character.
The movie was good and after watching it a few times it did open my understanding about how Facebook was supposed to be compared to how it is today in present day. Unfortunately Mark did end up getting sued and he dropped out of college to continue running the Facebook empire at such a young age.
Just recently Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla had their first Zuckerberg baby girl ‘Max’ and they couldn’t be any happier. Just seeing how happy Mark and Priscilla are with their first child really warms my heart as a parent myself.
Congratulations to the Zuckerberg baby addition!
Mark Zuckerberg Review | Top 25 Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
1. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”
2. “I made so many mistakes in running the company so far, basically any mistake you can think of I probably made. I think, if anything, the Facebook story is a great example of how if you’re building a product that people love you can make a lot of mistakes”
3. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
4. “People don’t care about what someone says about you in a movie – or even what you say, right? They care about what you build. And if you can make something that makes people’s life better, then that’s something that’s really good.”
5. “Facebook is inherently viral. There are lots of sites that include a contact importer, and for lots of them it doesn’t really make sense. For Facebook it fits so well. It wasn’t until a few years in that we started building some tools that made it easier to import friends to the site. That was a huge thing that spiked growth.”
6. “At Facebook, we build tools to help people connect with the people they want and share what they want, and by doing this we are extending people’s capacity to build and maintain relationships.”
7. “In terms of doing work and in terms of learning and evolving as a person, you just grow more when you get more people’s perspectives… I really try and live the mission of the company and… keep everything else in my life extremely simple.”
8. “The companies that work are the ones that people really care about and have a vision for the world so do something you like.”
9. “I think that more flow of information, the ability to stay connected to more people makes people more effective as people. And I mean, that’s true socially. It makes you have more fun, right. It feels better to be more connected to all these people. You have a richer life.”
10. “People have really gotten comfortable not only sharing more information and different kinds, but more openly and with more people – and that social norm is just something that has evolved over time.”
11. “I literally coded Facebook in my dorm room and launched it from my dorm room. I rented a server for $85 a month, and I funded it by putting an ad on the side, and we’ve funded ever since by putting ads on the side.”
12. “Back, you know, a few generations ago, people didn’t have a way to share information and express their opinions efficiently to a lot of people. But now they do. Right now, with social networks and other tools on the Internet, all of these 500 million people have a way to say what they’re thinking and have their voice be heard.”
13. “There is a huge need and a huge opportunity to get everyone in the world connected, to give everyone a voice and to help transform society for the future. The scale of the technology and infrastructure that must be built is unprecedented, and we believe this is the most important problem we can focus on.”
14. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”
15. “My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that – building something that actually makes a really big change in the world.”
16. “I mean, we’ve built a lot of products that we think are good, and will help people share photos and share videos and write messages to each other. But it’s really all about how people are spreading Facebook around the world in all these different countries. And that’s what’s so amazing about the scale that it’s at today.”
17. “I’m here to build something for the long-term, anything else is a distraction.”
18. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”
19. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
20. “You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all.”
21. “I’m CEO BITCH!”
22. “Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far I am most proud of in my life.”
23. â€œThis is a perverse thing, personally, but I would rather be in the cycle where people are underestimating us. It gives us latitude to go out and make big bets that excite and amaze people.â€
24. “I really try and live the mission of the company andâ€¦ keep everything else in my life extremely simple.â€
25. â€œThe question I ask myself like almost every day is, â€˜Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’â€
Mark Zuckerberg Review | Final Thoughts
We feel that this young entrepreneur really has contributed so much to the internet with his ideas, innovation, and transparency. Â I have to admit it but if it wasn’t for Mark Zuckerberg invention of Facebook I probably would still be stuck in my life never to have met my fellow online Facebook friends in person, met Rich Guzman or learned how to make money on the internet as an internet marketer. Â That being said I am grateful and thankful to have Facebook because it has changed my life forever to a world of digital opportunities and relationships I couldn’t build in my own back yard if you get what I’m saying.
I feel Facebook today has evolved and is still changing with the fact that more and more entrepreneurs and businesses are leveraging the vast traffic that is pouring into that social networking platform to generate leads and income for their businesses.
Love to know your thoughts about Mark Zuckerberg leave a comment below and thanks for reading this post.
See you on the next post!
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!