7 Lies We Tell Ourselves: How To Stop Negative Self Talk
I’m not good enough! I suck at this business! Why me and why now? Every tell yourself these horrible negative things.
Did you ever wonder how they effect your life and the things you think about?
These are the very lies that holds up back from accomplishing anything we desire to do.
Today’s blog post we are going to reveal 7 liesÂ we tell ourselves and how to stop negative self talkÂ in its tracks. Â Read more…!
The 7 lies that are destroying your success are:
1. I don’t know have enough time – There are 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, 12 months in one year. If you work you either work first shift, second shift or third shift.
If you have a job and responsibilities then you are going to have to schedule some focused uninterrupted time to your business tasks.
If you are unemployed and are sitting at home full time then allocate your time and schedule your day with money producing activities as if you are working a 9-5 at home.
There is always time for your business, it just depends on how serious you are and how badly you want to reach your goals.
2. This is not going to work – Automatically you have set yourself up for failure by telling yourself it’s not going to work.
Instead of worrying about how something is not going to work just switch your mindset and act as if it is working right now. Your outcome is going to be totally different if you change your mindset into positive energy.
3. I can’t do this alone – Whether your single or don’t have a supportive family don’t let this lie stop you from really producing as a self-employed entrepreneur.
If your lonely and really feel you need support then find a mentor or support group in your niche and connect with them.
Successful Millionaire and mother Dani Johnson was an unemployed single mom living out of her car selling her MLM products from a local payphone.
Her true rags to riches story should inspire you to never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something alone, if you hunger for success you will find a way and make it happen.
You must create a game plan and follow it through, get organized.
4. I keep making too many mistakes, this is hard – Mistakes are supposed to happen what you thought that this was easy, well if that was true everyone would be successful and doing it. Stop focusing on the mistakes and learn and grow from them as valuable lessons of life as an entrepreneur.
5. I don’t need to study, I know what I am doing – Success comes to those who took the time to read and study from online marketing course that teach you the skills that are essential to your success.
Stop being a lazy body and be a busy student of the industry always learning.
6. I can’t wait to be rich, I must work hard – Here is a reality check, you have to move beyond the broken lottery mentality. Entrepreneurs are rich because of the work and sacrifices they have put into their business in order for their dreams to come true when they first started out.
The truth is to work less so you can make more money in your business. You can say your working hard but if you haven’t been working hard on yourself and improving your skills then you are not going to go far in your business.
7. If I was selling something cheaper I would have lots of money – Actually the truth is not matter what you are selling juice, lotions, energy services, steaks and beef jerky, or even high end educational products it don’t matter because the sale is always the same as Rich Guzman always says.
You have to be careful about the words and phrases you say because the vibration which is a negative vibration is what you are attracting more of. Start speaking positive energy vibration phrases out loud in the present tense so you can become that vibrational match in the vortex of the Law of Attraction.
What other lies you keep telling yourself that you like us to help you answer and overcome?
If you received value from this post, please take a moment to leave us a comment below and share this post with your friends!
See you on the next post,
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman
P.SÂ Lets connect!