In this Bob Proctor review, we are going to share with you the top 25 Bob Proctor quotes that will change your life. Â Read more…!
I was introduced to Bob Proctor seminars after watching the movie the SECRET about The Law of Attraction. Â I call him “Uncle Bob” because of the way he approaches and teaches how the mind works he makes me feel like he is my wise grey haired uncle who just knows a lot of stuff. Â Â I love the way Bob Proctor breaks down the meaning of why we do what we do and teaches us how to think for ourselves in order to learn more about our awareness.
Bob Proctor Review | About Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor grew up poor and struggling in his life as a young adult, he never really finished school and didn’t go to college to do what he has been professionallyÂ doing today which is personal development coaching. Â It wasn’t until someone introduced Bob to the law of attraction and the power of the mind by giving him the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Â It was the contents and secrets of creating a life of happiness and wealth found within the pages of the book that opened Bob Proctor’s mind to the possibilities of thinking differently about what he wants in his life.
Check out this short video by Bob Proctor on changing your habits.
As you can see just that little bit of explanation of how the mind is programmed and works to create our reality is really awesome and interesting. Â Now let me share with you some more positive insight from Bob Proctor’s 25 quotes.
Bob Proctor Review | Top 25 Bob Proctor Quotes
Here is a list of our favorite top 25 quotes by Bob Proctor that really are mind opening and inspirational:
1. â€œ2% of the people think, 3% of the people think they think and 95% of the people would rather DIE than thinkâ€
2. â€œYour purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision.” – Bob Proctorâ€
3. â€œLet’s start with what we can be thankful for & get our mind into that vibration and then watch the good that starts to come because one thought leads to anotherâ€
4. â€œIt doesn’t matter how you grew up, or what you’ve struggled with in life – your mind is unscathed by any circumstance you’ve yet to live and it’s phenomenally powerful.â€
5. â€œThe Law Polarity decrease that everything has an opposite it’s the flip side of the coin, you’re right my left, the front the back, consider this next time you disagree with someone because their right from their point of view.â€
6. â€œParadigm is a part of the conditioning of the mind, our conditioning thought patternsâ€
7. â€œThe biggest gap in your life is that between what you know and what you do.”
8. â€œWhere does she get all the energy? Where does he get all the energy? Nobody GET’s energy. Everybody releases energy.â€
9. â€œI think earning money is the simplest thing in the world once you learn how to do itâ€
10. â€œIf it’s not broken, tinker with it till you find out how it works.â€
11. â€œIf you do not get the chills when you set your goal you’re not setting big enough goals.â€
12. â€œDo you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you’re getting. That will tell you exactly what’s going on inside.â€
13. â€œYou’re going to find the people that make it work NEVER quit, quitting is NOT an option.â€
14. â€œThe only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.â€
15. â€œIf you’re thinking of debt, that’s what you’re going to attract.â€
16. â€œFaith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose!â€
17. â€œI am a spiritual person living in a human body, not a human body with a spirit.â€
18. A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.â€
19. â€œSee yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every personâ€
21. â€œAn educated person is a person who has so developed the faculties of their mind that they can acquire anything they wantâ€
22. â€œYour purpose is why you you’re living, your vision is how you’re going to execute it.â€
23. â€œIt’s the will that gives us the ability to focusâ€
24. â€œThe Subconscious mind can not tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.â€
25. â€œWe come this way but once. We can either tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being too badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams.â€
Bob Proctor Review | Final Thoughts
I personally like Bob Proctors material and his books, I find his teaching methods on the law of attraction to be a bit hard to comprehend sometimes but after hearing it over and over again it will finally come clear what he is saying. Â Many people love Bob Proctor and follow his work while others are really skeptics about the information he is teaching and at the costs he charges for his at-home study programs on achieving wealth. Â To be honest, if you want a decent education you pay for it traditionally and go to college to learn these skills right well it is no different than paying a millionaire for his time to learn the secrets of wealth in order to be a better entrepreneur or hiring a coach to improve your game as an athlete.
Bob is indeed a true entrepreneur who implemented all that he learned from studying the great leaders of the world and their secrets to achieving success in his own life. Â Someone who has spent more than 45 years in the industry of personal development that has a deep passion for spreading this information to the world really says alotÂ about his character and should be respected.
We love to know your thoughts about Bob Proctor and what have you learned from his training that has helped you reach your success? Â Leave a comment below and thanks for stopping by this post.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman
P.SÂ Lets connect!