In this Robin Sharma Review, we are going to share 25 favorite Robin Sharma quotes that will awaken your inner entrepreneur spirit. Â Read more…!
Robin Sharma is an inspiring motivational speaker, best-selling author and we love how he gives you techniques and methods to self-development thatÂ can help you in your walk to success in your life and in business. Â Not everyone knows who this Robin Sharma is so let’s find out a little about his background and credibility.
Robin Sharma is a former lawyer who later turned entrepreneur after learning about how to become happy with your passion. Â Robin felt trapped in his job and really didn’t feel that the career he was dependent on was a decision of his own, he says that he did it because he was influenced more by his parents to choose that field of work. Â Robin’s portfolio shows that he is hired by the top companies for keynote speaking on leadership and mindset. Â Companies like NIKE, General Electric, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and Panasonic.
Here is a video by Robin Sharma on what it takes to become a super achiever who is always successful versus the unsuccessful.
Robin Sharma Review | 25 Favorite Robin Sharma Quotes
- â€œThe secret to genius is not genetics but daily practice married with relentless perseverance.â€
- “Itâ€™s about knowing who you are, what you stand for, and then having the courage to be yourselfâ€”in every situation rather than only when itâ€™s convenient. Itâ€™s about being real, consistent, and congruent so who you are on the inside is reflected by the way you perform on the outside.”
- â€œTo double your income, triple your investment in self-development.â€
- â€œWho you are becoming is more important than what you are accumulating.â€
- â€œPassion plus production equals performance.â€
- “Push yourself to do more and to experience more. Harness your energy to start expanding your dreams. Yes, expand your dreams. Don’t accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential within the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness.”
- â€œBe so good at what you do that no one else in the world can do what you do.â€
- “Laughing is medicine for the soul.”
- â€œVictims make excuses. Leaders deliver results.â€
- â€œSmall daily improvements and innovations lead to staggering achievements over time.â€
- “Give a prayer of thanks for all you have. Work on your gratitude list. Listen to some great music. Watch the sun come up, or perhaps go for a quick walk in natural surroundings if you feel up to it.”
- â€œDream Big. Start small. Act now.â€
- â€œYour excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.â€
- â€œAll great thinkers are initially ridiculed â€“ and eventually revered.â€
- â€œSilence your critics. Ignore your haters. Delete your cynics.â€
- â€œThe most precious resource for businesspeople is not their time. Itâ€™s their energy. Manage it well.â€
- “Companies that are made up of clusters of leaders will actually accelerate their growth by speeding up their rate of innovation as their competition pulls back, build better teams by investing in people while their rivals shrink training budgets, and pick up top talent as their industry peers lay people off. And so fast companies get that unsettling times are actually gifts for them and periods to get so far ahead of the competition that they can never catch up.”
- â€œWhere victims see adversity, extreme achievers see opportunity.â€
- “Within you lies the sun, the moon, the sky and all the wonders of this universe. The intelligence that created these wonders is the same force that created you. All things around you come from the same source. We are all one.Â Every being on this Earth, every object on this Earth has aÂ soul. All souls flow into one, this is the Soul of the Universe.
You see, John, when you nourish your own mind and your own spirit, you are really feeding the Soul of the Universe. When you improve yourself, you are improving the lives of all those around you. And when you have the courage to advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, you begin to draw upon the power of the universe. As I told you earlier, life gives you what you ask of it. It is always listening.”
- â€œIf youâ€™re not scared a lot youâ€™re not doing very much.â€
- â€œThe fears you run from run to you.â€
- â€œAll change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.â€
- â€œOrdinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.â€
- â€œYour daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.â€
- â€œTo double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.â€
Robin Sharma Review | Final Thoughts
I find Robin Sharma to be an inspiration to many business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs because here is a guy who changed his life with taking action on writing his book no matter what the odds were against him. Â It’s stories like this that really motivate you when you understand that you are not the only one thinking the way you do differently about what you truly want out of life and how to become successful in your career. Â The guy really speaks from the heart and to me I think of him similar to Brian Tracy with a sprinkle of Darren Hardy here and there.
What do you like about Robin Sharma? Leave a comment below we love to know your thoughts.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman