The search is on for the Top Female MLM Networker 2015.
Who will be the winning lady to win the award?
Which leading ladies in the MLM industry has the most votes?
More details inside…
Who will receive theÂ Top Female MLM Networker Award 2015? Â Read more…!
This year the website company BusinessForHome.org is holding two separate online voting popularity polls to showcaseÂ who is the Top Female MLM Networker and Top Male MLM Networker for 2015.
The winner with the most votes will receive an official Business For Home Top Networker Award including mass exposure online.
Basically people can just nominate their favorite leader on thisÂ website form that are actively involved in the Network Marketing, Direct Sales, and MLM industry.
Each person nominated will have both their credibility and income verified in fairness by the website owner Ted Nuyten to qualify.
Top Female MLM Networker | Women With The Most to Least Votes
1. Must be a Female
2. Must be an active Network Marketer
3. Must be a positive leader
4. Must demonstrate integrity
5. Must be at the top of their company
6. Must be at the top of their company leader board
7. Must achieved at least 6-figure income or more
The Top 60 Female MLM Network Marketing Leaders of 2015 so far with votes are:
Position | Name | Company | Total Votes
1. Lisa Wilber from Avon with 2421 Votes
2. Sevgi Cansin Turedi from Mega Holdings with 2093 Votes
3. Stormy Wellington from Total Life Changes with 2027 Votes
4. Tammy Smith from Nerium International with 2011 Votes
5. Mylin Ebdane from Alliance In Motion with 1175 Votes
6. Pasha Carter from 5Linx with 1029 Votes
7. Chinaza Duson from Paycation Travel with 944 Votes
8. Ronnessa Brown from It Works Global with 791 Votes
9. Amber Voight from Younique with 661 Votes
10. Kim Hui from Jeunesse Global with 552 Votes
11. Tiffany Malott from Seacret Direct with 433 Votes
12. Jessica Everett Ellerman from Zija with 382 Votes
13. Sharron Sharif from Xango with 263 Votes
14. Lamia Bettaieb from World Global Network with 235 Votes
15. Jeannie Chong from Nucerity with 209 Votes
16. Esther Spina from Ambit Energy with 209 Votes
17. Debbie Atkinson from Ambit Energy with 206 Votes
18. Lynn Allen Johnson from Ariix with 180 Votes
19. Karen Aycock from Zurvita with 168 Votes
20.Irena Oliver from FM Group with 153 Votes
21. Carla Vargas from Javita with 136 Votes
22. Maria Ghaderi from Global Wealth Trade with 107 Votes
23. Svetlana Sodunke from Talk Fusion with 100 Votes
24. Anna Levina from Empower Network with 99 Votes
25. Tracy Walker from Empower Network with 89 Votes
26. Trish Schwenkler from ASEA with 87 Votes
27. Kami Dempsey from It Works Global with 83 Votes
28. Angel Fletcher from TruVision Health with 81 Votes
29. Megan Wolfenden from Jeunesse Global with 77 Votes
30. Laura Wells from Solavei with 71 Votes
31. Lori Carlevaris from Immuniotec with 51 Votes
32. Tara Wilson from ViSalus with 49 Votes
33. Susan Peterson from Herbalife with 49 Votes
34. Susan Anzalone from G1E with 46 votes
35. Denice Chenault from Youngevity with 45 Votes
36. Barb Picock from Youngevity with 43 Votes
37. Xiao Chen from Nuviza with 34 Votes
38. Angela Venutura from Organo Gold with 31 Votes
39. Sylivia McGrath from Evolv Health with 29 Votes
40. Penny Kyle from Brain Abundance with 24 Votes
41. Brenda Garcia from Limu Company with 23 Votes
42. Masa Cemazar from bHIP Global with 22 Votes
43. Ruth Elliot from Vemma with 22 Votes
44. Jennifer Dowd from ACN with 19 Votes
45. Katie Eisenber from Jamberry Nails with 16 Votes
46. Vickie Burnett from Genesis Pure with 15 Votes
47. Holly Chen from Amway with 14 Votes
48. Sara Robbins from Rodan & Fields with 13 Votes
49. Ashley Sarnicola from ViSalus with 12 Votes
50. Angela Liew from NuSkin with 11 Votes
51. Jennifer Ky from Discovery Toys with 10 Votes
52. Margie Aliprandi from Modere with 10 Votes
53. Gabi Steiner from Lifeplus with 9 Votes
54. Collette Larsen from USANA with 8 Votes
55. Behany Alkazin from Vemma with 8 Votes
56. Elizabeth Weber from Market America with 7 Votes
57. Debbie Davis from ACN with 7 Votes
58. Geri Cvitanovich from Herbalife with 6 Votes
59. Rita Hui from USANA with 5 Votes
60. Rachel Jackson from ViSalus with 4 Votes
Top Female MLM Networker | Top 4 Female Leaders With The Highest Votes
In the lead with the most votes out of everyone are the following for ladies. We have Lisa Wilber from Avon with 2421 with Sevgi Cansin Turedi from Mega Holdings coming in second. In third place is Stormy Wellington from Total Life Changes and in fourth place is Tammy Smith from Nerium International. All these women are really making it happen at the top of their company and they are really having massive results.
But, the poll is not over yet and therefore you still have time to click to vote for your favorite Female Networker. Just click the Vote button below and vote for your favorite leader or suggest someone who you feel deserves to be recognized for their accomplishments in the home business industry.
The polls will close June 30th and votes are still coming in real time so if you like to see the most up to date results visit BusinessForHome.org.
Remember votes can only be allowed by actual Facebook users not fake profiles to count.
Top Female MLM Networker | Conclusion
It has been said that no matter what people say in the industry Women are the most powerful influencers when it comes to building a Network Marketing Business.
I once heard that if a man can do it so can a woman, in fact who is the most remembered woman CEO who came up with the idea for selling cosmetics door to door from home? It was Mrs. Mary Kay Ash herself, and she had the ideaÂ that opened doors to many home party companies that are opened today.
If these women can change their life what is your excuse?. What you are afraid of the challenges? If so then you better pack it up and go back to what you used to do because entrepreneurship is not for you.
Keep it real it’s not going to be easy and we know that but think about what will happen when all your hard work begins to start paying you more than you earn in your current job or career.
It will be super awesome to now have more time to do what you want, shop for the clothes you want to buy, travel to wherever in the world you want to travel, cook healthier mealsÂ for you and your family, drive a new car, and hangout with successful people all the time.
The only difference we notice between successful people in the industry and unsuccessful people is that the ones at the top of their game do whatever they must. Â They are willing to step out of their comfort zone and take action on what is required of their leadership.
We as women have the power within us to turn our struggles into our own empires by helping people in the industry solve Â their problems.
We are problem solvers is what I like to say, we get paid to solve people’s problems. Â We are ambitious women who know what we want are willing to learn new skills to get it.
To be a leader it requires dedication, persistence, and consistency to make it happen; not just in business but in reaching any goal in life.
It’s time to play big or go home, embrace your craziness and do it as if your life depended on it.
Find your why and make sure that your reasons for becoming a wealthy woman entrepreneur is stronger more than ever.
Start settingÂ realistic goals that you know you will achieve by taking the baby-steps to get there and remind yourself everything is worth it and you deserve to have it all.
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman