In this Warren Buffett review, we pick out the top 25 Warren Buffett quotes for business that holds the secrets to success. Â Read more…!
Warren Buffett Review | About Warren Buffett
Warren Buffet is notorious for being the most respected and well sought out financial billionaire when companies get into trouble. Â He has dedicated his life to playing the stock market so well that is known by the nickname “Oracle of Omaha” since he was a young child to become the expert guru of Berkshire Hathaway in the investment industry.
Warren Buffett is listed in Forbes as the #13 most Powerful People of 2015, #12 in 2014. Â He is listed as #2 in the Forbes 400 and is the #3 Billionaire in all of the United States.
If you have a chance to review his business literature and best selling books you will discover that they way they are written (although they are long) are very entertaining and educational.
Here are the top 25 quotes said by Warren Buffett about making money and investing it to be wealthy.
Warren Buffett Review | Top 25 Warren Buffett Quotes
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
- “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
- “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.”
- “Rule No. 1 : Never lose money. Rule No. 2 : Never forget Rule No. 1.”
- “Itâ€™s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and youâ€™ll drift in that direction.”
- “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute. “
- “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.”
- “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”
- “It’s nice to have a lot of money, but you know, you don’t want to keep it around forever. I prefer buying things. Otherwise, it’s a little like saving sex for your old age.”
- “You know … you keep doing the same things and you keep getting the same result over and over again.”
- “Youâ€™ve gotta keep control of your time, and you canâ€™t unless you say no. You canâ€™t let people set your agenda in life.”
- “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble”
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
- “You donâ€™t have to be an expert on every company, or even many. You only have to be able to evaluate companies within your circle of competence. The size of that circle is not very”
- “Intensity is the price of excellence.”
- “The definition of a great company is one that will be great for 25 or 30 years.”
- “Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.”
- “Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn’t. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value.”
- “I would say the most satisfying thing actually is watching my three children each pick up on their own interests and work many more hours per week than most people that have jobs at trying to intelligently give away that money in fields that they particularly care about.”
- “The rich are always going to say that, you know, just give us more money and we’ll go out and spend more and then it will all trickle down to the rest of you.” But that has not worked the last 10 years, and I hope the American public is catching on.”
- “Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them.” If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.”
- “If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don’t care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster.”
- “There are 309 million people out there that are trying to improve their lot in life.” And we’ve got a system that allows them to do it.”
- “Risk is a part of God’s game, alike for men and nations.”
- “The best thing I did was to choose the right heroes.”
Warren Buffett Review | Conclusion
If you are involved in the financial investment industry or planning to get started with it but need a mentor it would be highly recommended to follow Mr. Warren Buffett success journey. Â He is the world’s greatest investor because he focuses on strategies and no matter what is happening in the world for decades Warren has always made money.
Leave a comment below on your thoughts aboutÂ what you learned from Warren Buffett and share your memorable quote.
See you on the next post!
Ace & Rich Guzman
Connect with us onÂ Facebook!