Top Male MLM Networker | Who Will Win Top Male MLM Networker 2015 Award?
There is a popularity contest online to find out who will become the Top Male MLM Networker 2015.
What are the qualifications to be nominated?
How do you vote for you favorite candidate?
What is the prize for winning?
Let’s find out more…
Who will win Top Male MLM Networker 2015 Award on the web? Read more…!
On May 23, 2015 the website businessforhome.org announced two web poll contests to find their top Male and Female MLM Networker of 2015.
Back in 2014 last year the site owner Mr. Ted Nuyten had traveled all the way to Turkey and upon returning his website has received thousands of votes, including 17,000 Facebook likes and 350,000 page views.
Incredible exposure for the winner!
This year for the 2015 contest poll candidates can only recieve Facebook votes from their fans.
The poll will run from now through June 30th and you can only vote once through your own Facebook account.
Top Male MLM Networker |Â Who is BusinessForHome.org and Ted Nuyten?
The website BusinessForHome.org is a genius resource by Ted Nuyten, CEO that was established in 2007. The website drives over 4 Million unique visitors every single year and most of the readers are existing marketers looking for background information.
Poll voting is done via internet and is based on qualifications of the candidate and his or her popular total of votes.
This website also publishes articles and posts such as Breaking News, top income earners estimated earnings, and Who’s Who in the home based industry. Ted also travels around the world to find out more about these direct selling, MLM, and home based businesses by connecting with the CEO’s in order to validate their business credibility.
There are 3 ways the website is generating revenue to sustain it’s growth and offset advertising costs.
- Through over 3,500 plus paid BusinessForHome.org subscribers
- Google AdWords Banners
- Top Income Earners Interviews
The website has a confidentialÂ online formÂ for a top income earnerÂ to submit their informationÂ about how much they earn monthly and which company they are at the top with. Â This data is updated in real time every thirty minutes online for their readers.
Top Male MLM Networker | The Nominees Are…
In order to be nominated for this poll popularity contest the chosen or suggested Male candidate must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a Male (duh! LOL)
2. Must be an active Network Marketer
3. Must be a positive influencer
4. Must possess leadership qualities
5. Must be a real visionary
6. Must be at the top of their primary MLM business on the leader boards
7. Must have charisma and posture
8. Must achieved at least 6-figure income and above
Currently The Top 60 Male MLM Network Marketing Leaders of 2015 are in real time:
Nominee | Network Marketing Company | Number of Votes
1. Enes Olgun from Mega Holdings 1744 Votes
2. Joseph Lim from Alliance in Motion 1740 Votes
3. Mark Smith from Nerium International 1598 Votes
4. Armand Puyolt from Total Life Changes 1223 Votes
5. Ricardo Garcia Pelayo from Immunotec 1159 Votes
6. Kenny Lloyd from Total Life Changes 770 Votes
7. Colt Elam from LifeVantage 393 Votes
8. Barry Donalson from 5Linx 326 Votes
9. Brian Carruthers from Legal Shield 289 Votes
10. Alex Reynoso from Melaleuca 260 Votes
11. Cedrick Harris from Jeunesse Global 221 Votes
12. Chris Atkinson from Ambit Energy 215 Votes
13. Michael Angelo Lopez from Send Out Cards 199 Votes
14. John Malott from Seacret Direct 182 Votes
15. Holton Buggs from Organo Gold 151 Votes
16. Reza Mesgarlou from Global Wealth Trade 139 Votes
17. Andrey Shauro from Brain Abundance 137 Votes
18. Corey Gold from Youngevity 128 Votes
19. Laszlo Kocso from DXN 126 Votes
20. Julian Doan from Vemma 110 Votes
21. Juha Pahiala from OneCoin 110 Votes
22. Steven Sharif from Xango 109 Votes
23. Simon Brookes from Shopping Sherlock 106 Votes
24. Alex Morton from Vemma 100 Votes
25. Chi Nguyen from Javita 98 Votes
26. Steve Carter from 5Linx 71 Votes
27. Kevin Mullens from Zija 69 Votes
28. Stefan Edefors from Kyani 65 Votes
29. Freddy Melero from Limu 64 Votes
30. Keith Halls from Youngevity 56 Votes
31. Chuck Gates from ASEA 55 Votes
32. Toufic Rezig from World Global Network 51 Votes
33. Tim Sales from Ariix 50 Votes
34. Matt Morris from World Ventures 45 Votes
35. Richard Anzalone from G1E 40 Votes
36. Marcel Halim from Talk Fusion 40 Votes
37. Chandra Putra Negara from Kangzen 38 Votes
38. Lance Smith from Jeunesse Global 37 Votes
39. John Haremza from Javita 33 Votes
40. Jorge Rodas from Nuviza 30 Votes
41. Tom Chenault from Youngevity 28 Votes
42. Brad Murray from Zurvita 25 Votes
43. Kevin O’Connor from FGXpress 25 Votes
44. David Moses from Zija 23 Votes
45. Alexander Herr from Jeunesse Global 23 Votes
46. David Wood from Empower Network 23 Votes
47. Nich Sarnicola from ViSalus 22 Votes
48. Jordan Adler from Send Out Cards 21 Votes
49. Dave Savula from Legal Shield 18 Votes
50. Steve Thompson from Ambit Energy 18 Votes
51. Dexter Yager from Amway 16 Votes
52. Jimmy Smith from Isagenix 14 Votes
53. Tom Alkazin from Vemma 14 Votes
54. Garrett McGrath from Evolv 11 Votes
55. Shane Morand from Organo Gold 10 Votes
56. Jose Ardon from Organo Gold 10 Votes
57. Johnny Wimbrey from World Ventures 9 Votes
58. Brian McClure from Ambit 8 Votes
59. Simon Abboud from ACN 8 Votes
60. Adam Paul Green from Xocai 7 Votes
Top Male MLM Networker | The Top 4 Male Networkers With The Highest Votes
So far Enes Olgun from Mega Holdings is in the lead with Joseph Lim coming in second behind him. In third place is Mark Smith from Nerium and fourth place is Armand Puyolt from Total Life Changes in last. Â There is still time to vote for your favorite Top Male MLM Networker all you got to do is click the Vote button below and it will take you to the websiteÂ to cast your voteÂ for your candidate.
Â Top Male MLM Networker | Conclusion
These guys were just like you when they first started in the Network Marketing industry. Even though they look great, have great energy all the time, seem to know what they are doing, making a heck of alot of money, and able to do what they want whenever they want…it required dedication and hard work.
Nothing came easy for these men, these guys weren’t born with Network Marketing skills, and they each have their own success story in case you have some doubts of who they are.
Its so easy to make excuses, its so easy to just say nah I’m too tired to work on my business today I’ll do it another day, it’s so easy to just be lazy and quit when times are tough but it’s not easy to say to your future self why didn’t I do what he did to change his life.
You see so it is not so easy to build a business but should that stop you? No right. If you have a cup of hot coffee and burned your tongue on the first sip obviously you wouldn’t say “I am never drinking hot coffee ever again!”. Â Kind of silly when you think about it right?
That is what happens whenever someone new comes to the industry of Network Marketing with the wrong mindset and wants to make it big the first few months without doing any work or learning the proper skills to be successful.
Most unsuccessful peopleÂ tend to believe that once they pay their membershipÂ fees and order products from their business program it’s going to smooth sailing to getting rich but that is a facade. Â The journey is different for everyone.
See you can either make a decision and make money or continue making excuses but you can’t do both. Â I trust this post was helpful to you and we love to hear your comments on who you think will be the winner in the contest?
See you on the next post!
Anastacia Hauldridge & Rich Guzman